Oh my! So many options!
Orthodontics now includes Invisalign, Smilefast and Myobrace.
When deciding how to straighten your teeth, it pays to do your research. Here at Smile Studio Newstead we have a plethora of options to choose from.
Smilefast encompasses innovative orthodontic techniques whilst borrowing the best of traditional orthodontics. The two are combined with the latest 3D computer imaging to identify the ideal position of brackets on your teeth for a fast and predictable outcome.
By using indirect bonding, customised to your teeth, brackets are placed in the optimal position to move each tooth to the desired position. Smilefast’s digital accuracy delivers the best possible outcome in the least possible time with minimal need to adjust bracket positions.
Find out more at https://smilefast.com.au/about-smilefast/
Invisalign aligners are an effective way to straighten teeth. There are also several other specific advantages to Invisalign treatment:
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are the clear alternative to braces, giving you a virtually invisible treatment option that lets you keep your confidence, beautiful smile, and lifestyle even when you are in treatment.
- More Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are comfortable, with no metal brackets to irritate your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- Maintain oral hygiene: Invisalign aligners are removable, so it’s easier to clean your teeth and maintain your oral health during treatment.
- Potentially fewer doctor visits: Invisalign treatment typically requires fewer doctor visits than some types of braces.
- Visualise the progressive movement: Invisalign Treatment allows you to visualise each stage of the treatment process, from the beginning to the end.
Also, some patients may require additional steps like refinement, to complete the treatment.
Find out more at https://www.invisalign.com/how-invisalign-works
In addition to straightening teeth and correcting oral habits and underlying causes of misaligned teeth, Myobrace treatment offers these advantages:
- Better overall health through healthier jaw joints, healthier facial muscles, and larger, stronger airways
- Faster treatment timeframes
- No need for appointments with an oral myofunctional therapist
- Stabilized bite pattern, which reduces the chance for teeth to shift back into misalignment
Find out more at https://myobrace.com/en-au
Each with their own unique benefits. Dr Cate Gerber can assist you to find the correct treatment plan for you to get the teeth you want in the least amount of time.
Call the Practice on 07 3556 1810 to schedule your complimentary smile evaluation today!